“The Ethiopian authorities feels that it might do with out the West – that it might acquire weapons from Iran, Turkey and China, tender loans from Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, and political safety from Russia and China,” he mentioned, mentioning that the latter two had already blocked the UN Safety Council from agreeing on a decision on the civil struggle.
Sunday, May 22
- Travel place in spring season
- Could Ukraine Spark A Third World War?
- Party Ideas for Winter Olympics Games
- Best 10 Places to Visit in the United States
- 64 dead, more than 100 still unaccounted for in Kentucky tornado disaster
- Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba)’ season two premiere: How, the place to watch ‘Entertainment District Arc,’ streaming
- As Omicron Variant Circles the Globe, African Nations Are Blamed and Banned
- Deal Alert! Shark, Hoover, and Bissell Steam Mops Are Up to 42% Off Ahead of Black Friday